Girls would it bother you if you're boyfriend would be a bit shorter and a bit thinner than you?

Let's say even if he would be good lookin, and have a nice body.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Height I’m fine with completely. The weight thing is fine with me as long as they are healthy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. My boy is skinny as hell, and very rarely I get a thought of how huge I look next to him 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • He's also a tad shorter than me and had a big moment where we also. ost didn't get together because of it. J told him to get over himself 😂

• I don’t date men who are shorter than me because they always have a complex about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes
    I'm not huge but I feel bigger than a lot of people around me and I hate it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been interested in boys a bit shorter than me, so no I wouldn’t care

0|1
    0|0
  • Shorter yes it would bother me and i wouldn't date him. I just don't like it.

Thinner would be an issue I'd keep to myself. I'd date a guy who's thinner than me but it would constantly bring up my own body issues to me and I would feel self conscious at times even if I was super comfortable around him and I'm not overweight in anyway but I'd still feel fat because I feel like the man should be "stockier"

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes