Why dont women ask men?

Why don't women ever ask men out and get mad if they aren't asked out by someone they like

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have asked all 3 of the men out that have been my most serious relationships. If I like a man, Ill make an effort to engage and ask him out. If he declines, ok. You can't get anything out of life by doing nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Simply because many people still think we don't have to. Men are still seen as the more dominant party and the social norms of men having to make the first move are extremely deep-rooted. There are plenty of women who do ask men out, though. But I guess those women don't feel the need to whine about not being asked out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls do make a move, or at least make it so obvious they want you to that they basically have. I guess I am the first one to make a physical move but my current and last couple of gfs all made the first move verbally if that makes sense. Maybe it's how I flirt in that I don't come across like I am desperate and then they do the chasing?

0|0
    0|1
  • I asked guys out
    but if I wanted them to ask me Id have to give them tons of hints and wait for it for eternety
    so girls do their part too, they give you hints
    bunch of guys dont even approach until they are sure woman likes them so its notreally all up to you as you guys out it

0|0
    0|0
    • All I'm saying is that while it might seem to you like your dropping hints, my female friends who don't like me straight up do the same thing

• Because we're mean and we know we don't have to try.

0|1
    0|0
    • So why do you get upset when a guy you like moves on because he never got the courage to ask

• I really don't.
      Plus I was being sarcastic anyway. Second part has a pinch of truth in it though.

• The standard is the man asks the woman. It’s just how it is, and I’m fine with it. Though it’s a more difficult system since many men are not confident in themselves

0|0
    0|0
    • But when women want to be able to do everything men do shouldn't this be a part of it.

• Aha, when they say that I simply bring up the draft. Only men can be drafted in time of war.

• It’s just not societally acceptable and because they are just as nervous, if not more nervous than men at approaching.

0|0
    0|0
  • The society made the norm which said that the men are the first ones who asked the women out. That's only my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • SOME of us do at least i have

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they don’t want to be rejected

0|0
    0|0
  • Bcs men gotta do everything 😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes