What are 3 physical qualities and 3 non physical qualities that women look for in men?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is not definite rule to that...
    Each one look for whatver they want, but nowday they tend to create a list like general trait and if someone has that it should work..."Should work" does not exist unless you invest time, effort, make sacrifice and compromise and held up to your commitment and. promise and know your limit and stop thinking. personal.

Relationship are meant to be made not get on a plate.
    It is. not puzzle that just click and it fix but rather a stone that you patiently carve into a sculpture.

Yet people will continue do what implusive reaction will say to them and date on shallow traits and ideas and then get hurt and broken up when it was fucking not needed.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical- big hands , broad shoulders, nice eyes

Non-physical- humility, open and honest about himself, his life and feelings, affectionate

Loyalty is a "given".. If he can't provide loyalty, his other qualities would be worthless to me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nice expressive eyes, tall, nice smile.

Honest, loyal, good sense of humor.

1|1
    0|0
  • Can’t speak for every woman but physical: tall, on the thinner side, good smile. Non physical: funny, ambitious and driven

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhh... Height, muscles, and maybe a nice head of hair. For non-physical factor; I would say confidence, loyalty, and compassion. A lot of my friends are also women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical:height, being in shape, self-care
    Non physical:leader of the men, protector of the loved ones, preselected by women, succesfull risktaker, willingness to emote

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty eyes, tall, nice smile.

Intelligent, funny and loyal

0|0
    0|0
  • Symmetry, muscles, facial hair.
    Wealth, personality, fame.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jawline, height, BMI.

0|0