Should I get back with him?

My ex and I broke up a few weeks ago because he kept cancelling dates on me and not really taking to me. (On the same day of the dates) He said he was going through stuff with a few family members in the hospital. He also works 2 jobs and seems “sick” and “sore” a lot (which I get because he moves heavy furniture on the sore part) And now he wants me back and says he won’t do it again. I don’t really know what to do. What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You don't say how long you were together, is this a new thing or an established relationship?
    It sounds from your paragraph that he's a hard work guy, going through some tough things right now, you ought to cut him some slack.

0|0
    0|0
    • We dated for a little over a month. It just didn’t seem like he was putting much effort in but it’s also hard to tell because he had stuff going on apparently.

• Comes down to how much you like him and what prospects you see in it. I think you have to take him at his word that he's got stuff going on. You could give it another couple of weeks/month, see how it pans out.

• You could give it a try since he seems willing to change

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes