What is the biggest age gap you're willing to have with a potential SO?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I was recently seeing a guy 12 years younger than me. I wouldn’t go any lower than that. Normally I wouldn’t go lower than 5 but this guy was just perfect for me in every way. We had chemistry, we got on well, he made me laugh & he was gorgeous. So when he said he liked me I blooming went for it! 😂

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 10 years is the maximum and the minimum is 2 because i want someone mature in the way he thinks but if someone around my age that thinks mature that's fine with me

0|1
    1|0
  • Hi.

For me I say 5 years younger and 15 years older. That's a sort of general catch area, with a gradient falloff either side.

Personality is most important to me. Looks play a factor of course but again I'm quite broad in the body types I'm attracted to.

Not that I couldn't find an 18-25 year old attractive or a 40-50 year old attractive, I just feel there is a significant difference in cultures and interests from when I was growing up to theirs. Looks alone just don't do it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19, I'll go from 18 to 20. I would go younger but then people think you're just taking advantage so I can't do that

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmm... Well, I'm 23 now. The highest I'd go right now is..28 or 27. Cause I was dating a 27 year old before. Nothing more. But In general, maybe when I'm older, probably like 8 or 9 years apart would be fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My rule is: if they were old enough to wipe their own butts when I was born, I don’t date them. I’ve never been interested in younger guys but I guess the same logic would apply.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much within a few years. I prefer to grow with my partner not ahead or behind

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 years, but that's pushing it. Most of mine have been within a 5 year gap, and I've only dated a few within my own range.

0|0
    0|0
  • I m 22 and a girl of 16 loves me but i'm not into love i'm just into.. you know what i mean.. She says fuck me satisy yourself but her age is not appropriate ac. To me

1|0
    0|0
    • Whats there to laugh... And why everyone want love but no sex.. I have so many girls who love me.. Fuck me.. I should scratch my face with blades.. Erghh

• Depends on which way probably only a few above me and like 4-6 below but as I get older it would probably get bigger e. g I'd happily date a 20 year old when I'm 40

0|0
    0|0
  • My soon to be ex wife is 8 years older than me. When we got together I was 19 and she was 27. At first the age difference was probably both flattering and embarrassing at the same time for her. It made me feel good to have a grown woman who owned her own home and had a degree want me. As I got older and matured the age gap became less and less of a deal. I think going forward 4-5 year age gap will be my comfort zone. But you can't help who you fall for. I would go even older, but I wouldn't go younger than 22-23.

1|0
    0|0
  • For dating, probably ten to fifteen years. To fuck, no limit. Well, no grannies and nothing illegal

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm not really into dating yet (I'm fucking 13), but, 0-5 year gap sounds good.

0|0
    1|0
  • ±3. I'm 21, so can't dip below 18 anyway, and probably don't wanna go over 24 since most women over 24 probably have their shit way more together than I do. Prefer a 0-2 year gap but could swing 3

0|0
    0|0
  • The biggest age gap I’ve had is 4 years. My current girlfriend is simply two years younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • We all know you with a man twice your age hmhmhm😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • My age gap down became 4 years. Prior to 18 it was 2 years down. At 18 it was 18 or older lol. Currently i'm interested in much older women 40+ who may be able to make a man out of me without me feeling some kind of way about it. If she were more elderly as long as I'm attracted to her I quite frankly possibly wouldn't mind. Younger right now 18 is a huge stretch. For me when i think to date younger i compare it to childhood. If i was 10 years old looking at a baby a literal baby and being attracted to it I would ask my mom to get me a doctor. So when i see 40 year old men with 20 year old girls i see 20 year old men watching babies. Does that not mean anything?

• My preference is 23 years old at the youngest. Anything younger for me at least hasn't figured much of themselves out yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never had a boyfriend more than 6 years older than me and more than two years younger. that probably won't change...

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 years. Id prefer none. Ten would be nice because guys mature at that age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now? 2 years

When im older ik ill probably change my opinion but i hope not to ever expand past 10 years

0|0
    0|0
  • If her age is on the clock she is ready for the cock

0|0
    1|1
  • I'm 18, my boyfriend is 23 and turning 24 in a few months, he's my first boyfriend and hopefully the last.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age is only a number if you love someone.
    Retirement is the only time it could really foul things up unless one of you wants children.

0|1
    0|0
  • 21 would be the youngest. If she's drinking, I know she's in all likelihood not a minor pretending to be older... although I could be wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm probably 5 years. 25 would be the absolute oldest I would date

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 10 year older is my limit, even that gap will be shamed by my family

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, as long as they are legal and we fit, age doesn't really matter

0|0
    0|0
    • What if she was 80, and then u dated for a year and then she died

• Show All
    • No? If you are attracted and fit, it's not like you can stop that feeling. It wouldn't be something I'd seek out, but if it happened I wouldn't spun it.

• You don’t have to start something every time your attracted to someone

• Until I'm 40 I'd date anyone over the age of 18 after that anyone over the age of 22

0|0
    0|0
  • Between ages 21 and 40, give or take a couple of years.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment, ten years in either direction. I would like to have children.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 years older, 2 years younger. When I get older the gap will get larger.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad was 19 when my mom was born so... I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • One year younger or seven older. Though that'll probably change as I grow older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated older women up to 55 and as young as 20. It all depends on what the two of you want

0|0
    0|0
  • 10-15 years

0|1
    0|0
  • 5 ish

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 15 -20 Years at v most x

0|1
    0|0
  • A 35 year age gap at the most

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably just 5 years

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 maybe 5 if I was really wanting to push it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 year under and 4 pushing 5 years over my age

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 years older and 1 year younger are my MAX

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was 5 years either way was my limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 - 12

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating a lot of junk is not good for your heart

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 20 maximum

0|1
    0|0
  • 10 years

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 years max

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is love, eh

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 years

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that is a mature boyfriend

• Show All
    • You coughing is the one that bothers me. Others are not imminent threats. I eat a lot of junk too but that doesn't mean I am not healthy

• @reventon4 Eating junk food don't make you being unhealthy right now but when you're 40 or something it's when you begin to see the consequence of it. (To what my family and doctor told me).

For the coughing things I always have it for as long as I remember. I don't know what's it, my doctor doesn't know either and I didn't anything on internet so
      I think it must have to do with the fact that my father always smoke next to me even when my my mother was pregnant of me. Or it can be the fact that I lived in the city when I was a child and have too much pollution in my body.

• 20 years

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes