Is it cheating if I hook up with a girl?

• Yes it's cheating
    Vote A
  • No its not.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. Yes because you are having sexual relations with someone else. No because that someone else is another female. If your boyfriend is cool about it the you should be fine of he is not he will take it as cheating.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's always yes. Doesn't matter the gender unless the partner knows and is okay with it.

• Show All
    • @PondyPand I would kinda not mind as long as she did not leave me for the girl.

• What if the girl was just for the side

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, if you do this without his consent! No, if he is accepting of you ‘hooking up’ with another girl. Some would define cheating as doing anything that you deceitfully hide from your partner... so the best way is to not be so deceitful? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hooking up at 15? The hell is the world coming to. But yes it is cheating if you step outside your relationship regardless of gender

1|1
    0|0
  • Having actual sex with another person? Yeah, that's cheating.

Here's the easy test, is your mate/BF ok with it? If not and you do it than it's cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is always cheating if you are exclusive and then break that. However, if you get his permission... Then it's no longer cheating :)

0|1
    0|0
  • if you're already in a relationship, hooking up with anyone, no matter the gender, is cheating

0|1
    0|0
  • YES it’s still cheating , especially if you are dating Someone already

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes any person not your mate is considered cheating their is no gender loophole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if your partner says it’s cheat, otherwise not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe do a 3 some with your boyfriend and it wouldn’t be cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if your SO knows and gives you permission.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's still a cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur slow. Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if your partner minds or you don't tell him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think so

0|0
    0|0
  • No more cheating until you do 3 some

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes