Is my boyfriend a shy guy then?

My boyfriend sends me like 3 or 4 videos of him talking to me, talking about what he's doing and stuff. And he calls me bae or babe in the snaps. But like whenever we hang out he's like soft spoken (sometimes he gets loud) but he's told me he is shy. I am a little shy to. It took us like 2 months, before we started kissing lol. But why doesn't he call me in whenever we hang out? will we get comfortable with each other eventually?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah yeah it's ok.. he will break that shy wall between each other, it's ok.. good luck with him.. and actually 2 months isn't that long 🙂

• We've been dating for about 4 months.

• Oh yeah cool.. you will still discover him more 🙂 .. you know you and him will take time, if something serious