Is my boyfriend a shy guy then?

My boyfriend sends me like 3 or 4 videos of him talking to me, talking about what he's doing and stuff. And he calls me bae or babe in the snaps. But like whenever we hang out he's like soft spoken (sometimes he gets loud) but he's told me he is shy. I am a little shy to. It took us like 2 months, before we started kissing lol. But why doesn't he call me in whenever we hang out? will we get comfortable with each other eventually?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah yeah it's ok.. he will break that shy wall between each other, it's ok.. good luck with him.. and actually 2 months isn't that long 🙂

1|0
    0|0
    • We've been dating for about 4 months.

• Oh yeah cool.. you will still discover him more 🙂 .. you know you and him will take time, if something serious

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think that yeah he's shy... Its one thing to Text you that he will kiss you or something else... but a whole other thing to do that if you're next to him... i was at the same place... talking about kissing but when she was near me I just couldn't do it... so I would suggest telling him or kissing him on you're own

1|0
    0|0
  • Just keep moving forward, eventually you'll both get comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask her to kiss uh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes