Is this girl interested or just playing with me?

Been dating this woman for a month now. It was bad in the beginning with the lack of communication. Over time it got better and the dates have been great. She has told me that she likes me and loves spending time with me. Now she’s acting weird, I asked her out again for this week and she said I’ll let you know. She has said this before and I stopped talking to her for a while. Our last date was great, and we talked about moving our relationship to the next level. Which we agreed to just keep dating and talk about it again in the future. She’s the only woman I am dating and she told me that she has never exclusively dated a younger guy. So I think I’m the only man she’s dating. I know things go up and down with relationships and not everyday is going to be great. Today is the day I suggested to cook dinner together and she said I I’ll let you know. She called me yesterday and I was working out and I told her I would call her when I was done. I did and she didn’t answer and she always picks up when I call. I sent her a text and still hasn’t answered me. P. S we have had sex already. My question is should I be patient with her or just start looking for another girl?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nah, move on. If she was interested in you she would make time for you. My god, I look forward whenever my boyfriend asks me out.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's playing hard to get

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes