How would you feel if you were the rebound?

How would you feel if you found out your new boyfriend just recently broke up with his ex, and you are the rebound?

1846

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been a rebound rebound before and it sucked. I really liked this girl andc thought we really had a connection and once i found out she still had feelings for her and was just using me i was a bit heart broken and angry that she would not care about my feelings at all. If anyone plans on going for a rebound they should be honest and upfront about it from the get go.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not always the case. Usually, but not always. Sometimes, when two people break up, the one leaving has already long since emotionally left the relationship, and is actually ready for a new relationship.

And sometimes, rebounds are serious. A friend of mine is engaged to his rebound. She's the complete opposite of his ex, whom was his first girlfriend, ever, and he's actually truly happy, and more stable than he's ever been. We're all pretty shocked though! LOL