What do you call a girl in her late 20s who hasn't dated or even kissed yet?

Do you find that weird? Or a turn off?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first kiss when I was 23. Everyone works with their own pace. I was a late bloomer but I need not have to worry cos regardless of how inexperienced I was, kissing felt so natural. When I told the guy that I kissed that it was my first kiss- he didn’t believe me 😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's weird by itself no, but i would ask why? Based on her answer would determine if it's weird or not because i can think of a few normal reasons but i can think of a few really weird reasons as well so just depends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oh I would want that. I wanna teach girls like that some romance. Even I myself haven't dated yet. I haven't dated Irl. Only online. I've been studying relationships. So I think it would be fun. It's cute by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Late 20s? Woah lol I wouldn’t call her anything, it’s just pretty unusual. But I guess we all lead different lives in our own time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing weird probably she is the girl who knows what she wants and not in hurry to be in a relationship just for the sake of it. Respect!

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with it, if you haven't found the right person yet, you haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the girl's personality and thoughts about it, it could be a red flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off. Weird is not the right word. Unusual perhaps.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl version of me enjoy 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • not me

maybe she is smart

0|0
    0|0
  • Late bloomer

0|0
    0|0
  • A picky girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe an opportunity in someway (s)..

0|0
    0|0
  • A rare gem.

Not a turn off at all but hey we're practically in the same boat High-five.

1|0
    0|0
  • Virgin Mary, or Mary for short, but it's a turn off to some guys, although most really don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be cool with it. Not that big of a deal for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes