What do you call a girl in her late 20s who hasn't dated or even kissed yet?

Do you find that weird? Or a turn off?

314

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first kiss when I was 23. Everyone works with their own pace. I was a late bloomer but I need not have to worry cos regardless of how inexperienced I was, kissing felt so natural. When I told the guy that I kissed that it was my first kiss- he didn’t believe me 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's weird by itself no, but i would ask why? Based on her answer would determine if it's weird or not because i can think of a few normal reasons but i can think of a few really weird reasons as well so just depends.