What is your experience with affairs?

More so, have you been the mistress or have you had a mistress before? Should I believe what I am told and promised by this married man? Is he really going through with a divorce? Does he love me like he proposes to me, or am I holding onto the hope that he does? The wife cheated first, in this case. I feel very connected to this man when we are together. But, at night, or when I am alone without him, I feel worried.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never been a mistress or had one, but I don't understand why you would want to be one. As long as he's married and I am guessing still living with her (since you said "at night" you feel worried), he's never going to be able to give you all the needs you should have from a relatioship. From guuys I have know that were married and had girlfriends on the side, they were just that - girls on the side to get away from the marriage life and have "something new" for the sex life. If doesn't matter who cheated first, cheating is cheating however way you look at it and you are just helping him cheat on her (and he could be doing that as revenge because she hurt him when she did it)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he cares about you then he will eventually be with you once the divorce is finished. Time will tell what happens.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Generally men don't leave their wives for their mistresses. Are they legally separated? Has he done any of the necessary paperwork? Are you ok with your 'boyfriend' cheating on you every time he has sex with his wife?

0|0
    0|0
  • How long has it been over? From this it sounds like he could be rushing towards you as a rebound/trying to hurt the ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine unfortunately was an abusive one I would never wish upon anyone. Some are consensual some are agreed on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You dumb if you f*cking with a married hoe. he's using you and will probably never leave his wife for you because he knows that youve already accepted side hoe status. Leave him before he leaves you. Do not f*ck with him until you see the signed divorce papers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes