Guys if your girl gives you a hint that she's angry and tells you that she'll text you later, what should your response be?

When I'm angry and tell my boyfriend that I'll talk to him later... instead of trying to text me more to see what's wrong he's just like "ok talk to u when ur not mad"

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I personally will keep trying to talk to you till it gets annoying..
    Tbh your boyfriend is mature and this is right way to go.. if he keeps trying to talk to you'll get annoyed.. yes afterwards you'll feel he didn't try but when you're angry you'll not think in the same way!
    Space is an important part of a successful relationship?

• No I mean if ur mad cause he ain't replying or cause he said something wrong and I'm like I'll talk to ya later

• Then you're been immature.. if you can think straight talk.. if you're angry take time..
      That's the formula for a healthy long term relationship