Guys if your girl gives you a hint that she's angry and tells you that she'll text you later, what should your response be?

When I'm angry and tell my boyfriend that I'll talk to him later... instead of trying to text me more to see what's wrong he's just like "ok talk to u when ur not mad"

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I personally will keep trying to talk to you till it gets annoying..
    Tbh your boyfriend is mature and this is right way to go.. if he keeps trying to talk to you'll get annoyed.. yes afterwards you'll feel he didn't try but when you're angry you'll not think in the same way!
    Space is an important part of a successful relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I mean if ur mad cause he ain't replying or cause he said something wrong and I'm like I'll talk to ya later

• Then you're been immature.. if you can think straight talk.. if you're angry take time..
      That's the formula for a healthy long term relationship

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't even say anything. What's the point? He has the right idea of it-- why bother even talking to you if you're not going to be reasonable?

Tell your guy he needs to work on his spelling and grammar, by the way; he writes like an idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to find out what happened, why she got angry. My girlfriend is better than me about this whole thing, since she’s more persistent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will try to know why is she not happy and if she doesn't what to tell. I will give her time. Becoz for relationship to sustain, trust and understanding is highly needed

0|0
    0|0
  • “You’ll feel better when it’s out instead of holding onto it”

0|0
    0|0
  • My response would be to let her talk to me later. Why would it be anything else?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, talk to me when you're in a better mood.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes