Is it ok to ask someone u meet to see their birth certificate on the first date?

Nowadays there are a lot of transgender people looking for love, but u not with and the don't care to tell you. What to do, ask for a birth certificate on the first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is insane. There are very few transgender individuals who would actively decieve people into relations. People who go through the operation after years of hormone treatment don't do It for one night stands with people who don't want to sleep with them. Please, this post is ridcolous, save yourself, I'm being reasonable good forbid any of the internet activists get sniff of anything like this. ☮️ Good luck

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just was every woman wants- a bigot. Are you trying to not get laid?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To be honest, It'd be better to be straight forward and ask in a way to not be rude but a concerning way of how you view it (just don't make it offensive).
    Also ask guy related questions, look at the physique (bone structures), driver license, finger nails (most guys have the straight rigid line vertically if you know what I'm talking about).

0|0
    0|0
  • No it’s not okay, that’s an extremely private and strange to ask for.

If you want to find out what if they’re transgender then ask

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. That would sound very weird and i would definitely stop it right there.
    Trans people are a few...

1|0
    0|0
  • Also ask for their character certificate from their school

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask for childhood pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think their license would say it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way they look is enough of a certificate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good idea!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why stop there why not ask for a d. n. a. test!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes