I suck at communicating with and relating to women... is it too late?

I’m almost 30 and it’s been nearly 4 years since my last girlfriend. The relationship ended poorly and after that I basically went mgtow. Of course as a straight man I find attractive women to be a huge turn on. The problem now is that I never have anything to talk about that interests me nor do I find what women do say to say interesting. Basically I don’t know if I’ll ever connect with a woman again. I work with some cute girls but basically all I do is look at them and they look at me probably thinking I’m super weird. Is it too late to learn how to communicate with women again? I’d be down for random hookups and casual sex but I can’t even do that since my life went to shit after the last relationship and forced me to move back home. That’s another long story though.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It never too late to find happiness. Hence it's never too late to find a girl you love and start a relationship with her.

Someone wrote that you just go out and attempt to start date, embrace rejections and learn from it.

I agree. Just like Edison who failed thousands of times, ONE success light his world and those around him up. So find that ONE that will light up your world.

To do so:

1) don't show yourself desperate (for sex or relationship). It's the #1 turn off.

Instead learn to be casual, dress smartly and approach women respectfully.

2) be knowledgeable.

Make it a habit to read world news daily and from them, find tag lines for conversation.

E. g. do you know that Malaysia is going to the Poll on May 9 a Wednesday? There is a lot of scandal with the incumbent Prime Minister and the ex Prime Minister is there to bring him down. (Interestjg topic? You develop it)

3) be prepared.
    Always go out prepared but not overly prepared. Once you shoulds lime you're regurgitating something, you lose credibility.

But if you have a few "tricks", be it a joke, a conversation starter, a line to go for a meal or drink, and a welcoming approach to another date, you're ready to go.

4) be sincere, start from non sexual friendship.

As long as you out sex out of the picture, most women will accept you in the beginning.

Just be respectful, sincere to start a friendship with her. No need to be formal. Just eat, drink, talk about the latest hits, gossip about your favorite pop star, tell of an embarrass encounter, place where there is a fire sale, ... anything... we're human and have the same desires...

And after the above, if you got rejected, try again.

To conclude, don't worry about age. My brother married at 35, happily. So can you.

Have fun dating and accept rejection. You'll eventually learn the fine art of flirting and get your "catch".

Good luck.