Is it ok if my girlfriend prays/chants for about 2 hours a day?

My girlfriend is a Buddhist and I’m Christian orthodox. I respect her religious views. I took time off of work to attend Buddhist mass in temples and love asking her questions about her beliefs. She however, hasn’t made an attempt to come with me to church. I wanted her to come with me on two occasions but she refused. In addition, she prays every early morning for 1-2 hours. She started several months ago after finding out her elderly father does that same thing. I find this to be very unusual and it’s cutting into our time together. It’s very clear that her praying, yoga exercises (spirituality) are of a higher priority than I am. She will readily refuse to come out to breakfast if it coincides with her chanting or yoga. Once in a blue moon when she does make time for me, she’s always in a bad mood. I’m very not happy with our relationship. I would appreciate any advice on what to do. I feel like breakup is the best option. Please help, thanks.

03