Should I still try to pursue going on a date with him?

I (22f) met this wonderful guy (25m) on Tinder. He had recently moved to my city and just got out of a 5 year relationship with his girlfriend in his hometown. We hit it off so well on our first date, that he drove the 30 miles down to see me again the follow day. He frequently called me beautiful. However, when we were making he found out two things: 1. I'm leaving to study abroad this summer 2. I'm a virgin. So he said that he can't give me what I need, because he doesn't think I should lose my virginity with a random guy. He said it was however my choice. He said that I am a gorgeous and worthwhile girl, and he wishes me all of the best.

The way he said it, it made me feel as though he cared and that he would have given us a chance if I wasn't leaving in a month. We will never see each other again after summer because after this summer, he will move back to his country. This happened 3 weeks ago. Now, it is 1 week before I will leave. I posted a picture on my instagram story, two days ago and he replied with heart eyes 😍😍. I know its pointless since we won't have the chance to date, but I really would like to see him and go out with him again at least once. Based on his messages, do you think I should message him and ask if he'd want to meet up again? Or is that desperate?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on your studies. There are more guys out there. Maintaining a long distance connection with him is difficult and detrimental to your success as a Student. You need to determine what your priorities are and firmly stick with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do plan to move to Europe at some point though. I don't want a long distance relationship. I want to just experience and spend time with him while he is here. If we meet again in the future, we meet again. If we don't, its fine too.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He seems to be a nice guy in the good and not pathetic sense of the expression, seems like husband material, life is tough, if you consider telling him directly would be desperate, then insinuate it somehow and see how he reacts try to not do it so obvious, I once read that the only thing people regrets when they are about to die, is things they didn't did when they could, so think well what's the best for you

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say not to message him. If you go see him one more time you have to say goodbye and your last memory if him is sad, instead leave it where it is and later in life look back and remember the foreign guy who thought you were beautiful, instead of the guy who you couldn't date

0|0
    0|0
  • My recomendation would be Just Go for it have the time of you'r live with him and enjoy it as it lasts you never know what May Happen you May only regret it If you won't do it and there is nothing to loose

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was me, I wouldn't pursue a relationship that I knew wouldn't get anywhere. :/ I guess you'd better just move forward into your new life now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am trying to get a girl on tinder but it didn't work yet.. But its nice that you got some one according to me you should go just give him one chance !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just maintain whatever you have for now and see if he os really worth it. It takes two to tango.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants that v card

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't pursue it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes