What is love? what is love for you?

In my experience love is when a man tricks a woman into thinking he cared in order to use her for sex. How is love for you.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly your idea of love is distorted.
    Love is when you hold someone so dearly to your heart and would walk the earth to find them if they were lost, would give them anything you could in possible means to make sure they had what they needed, you think of then constantly, and genuinely care for their well being. You know you love someone when the thought of them no longer being on earth with you is unbearable.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow. I care for you so much. Maybe we could go to my apartment sometime and get really drunk? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Show All
    • In physical size yes, in ego no. Its ok though. You'll be fine. I'm sure you'll woo the right fool to your apartment.

• She says hi

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is when a women tricks a man into thinking she cared in order to use him for money, and as a surrogate dad for Chad's babies.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's pretty unfortunate fornyou, for me love is the most powerful emotion. Being in love is having someone you can trust and rely on , someone who you want and who wants you physicslly. Love is so strong and intense and it is what drives me every day to be a better man

0|0
    0|0
    • Stop pretending you care and have sex faggot

• Show All
    • Come on give me some more material to trigger you with.

• Unfortunate thing, not being able to convey sarcasm on the internet... I wasn't actually saying that was a good burn

• Love is baby don’t hurt me

1|0
    0|0
  • Two words: absolute hell

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes