Guys, Is this attitude too clingy?

I had a great first date, we hooked up for a long time and then we ended up giving each other oral sex (there werent any condoms so we didn't have sex). It was amazing for me and for him as well (he told me). The next day he said we should do it again sometime and I said yes sure. We met on Tuesday. Today, Thursday he asked me some questions for his work and I couldnt resist asking If he has any plans on Saturday. He still hasn't replied cause I just asked but maybe I should take it back? Is it too clingy to say that?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know, just aim to match his level of effort and interest. It's only clingy if he's not as attached as you are, if you're both clinging too each other - awesome.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, you both seem to be having fun and enjoying it, men find it extremely attractive if the woman reaches out to them to hang out, it makes our stressful job of being smooth and reading signals a lot easier.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if you'd like I will give you oral sex I'm very good at it you will be satisfied and you will have no complaints

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes