How do you feel about your gender's role in the dating game?

For women, the gender role involves working on your physical appearance to attract someone to ask you out, being asked out (rather than approaching), working harder on your physical appearance for the date, & letting the guy pay for food.

For men, the gender role involves asking out someone you're interested in, and paying for the date.
  • i'm happy with my gender's role
  • i'm indifferent
  • i'm unhappy with my gender's role and wish it was different
    Vote C
  • i'm unhappy with my gender's role and wish the gender's roles were reversed
    Vote D
  • i'm unhappy with my gender's role and wish that both gender's roles were the same
    Vote E
  • other
    Vote F

312

Most Helpful Guy

• It makes me want to stay single forever because I feel like I'm only appreciated for what I can provide.

• Well what do you appreciate women for? What are the vital aspects of a relationship that you wouldn't do without?

• I'm not saying that isn't the case but from what I've observed around me, it would be very hard to find a woman like that. It doesn't help that I live in a small ass town either lol.

• Thank you for MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d prefer men not be slobby slobs & work harder to be sexy.

• Once women stop being fat :)

• That’s already a social expectation tho, I mean. I’m talking like get rid of the Seth Rohan + hot chick pressure.

• I agree.