Guys does a big age gap make you hesitate to date the girl you like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I've dated 9 years younger. Because i looked the same age as her i didn't think it would matter. It did, because she was immature even for her age.

I worry about dating anyone with a bigger age gap because i already struggled a bit with 9 years. But i still get a lot of attention from women 10-20 years younger

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah thanks for confirming my suspicion

• Society is really critical of anything which can be predatory or pedophilia related.

But looking younger i find people set that aside and actually encourage me to date 18-25 year olds. Probably because I'm kind, protective and sweet.

If the relationship looks healthy they don't really care. Just keep it on the down low until you get to know each other

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Age is a funny thing specially when dating and i can only say This if a 20 year old man dated a 10 years old girl everyones gonna say eww and wtf but if you add 30 years to both they are now 40 and 50 now noone bats an eye so it really depends on what age we are talking but if someone truly truly love each other then unless it's illegal fuck the age

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dated a women that was 9 years older then me. I have also dated a women 8 years younger then me.
    I don't know if I would go much out side those age ranges.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on whose older. I recently dated a girl that was 10 years older. I felt like a creep. Dunno if that helps but thats my 2cents

0|0
    0|0
    • The guy is older, like 15-20 years older

• Hesitate yes a bit
    But not to the point of ruling it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Not usually, if she's mature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in extremes. No HS girls...

0|0