How do you know good people on the internet?

I chatted with a man and i found that he was a liar he lied at me that he was married and had a kid i blocked him but i feel bad and i can't trust anyone on internet now

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately you already figured it out.

TIME

Over time typically people that lie make mistakes which can be hard to spot if you aren't really tracking. Pictures are also a good indicator as most scammers don't have that many of themselves and video chat can also expose people very quickly.

Scammers ultimately only want your money/gift cards/etc... and they'll do anything/say anything to get it. If you start talking about long periods of time they'll expose themselves pretty quickly by demanding a prepaid phone card so they can keep things going all while telling you they love you. Also most are foreign and English isn't their first language which is a dead give away.

The bad part is in most scenarios you feel robbed of your time but that's the price of doing business in the free social realm of the internet.

Most honest people I meet are engaged in the conversation. Can speak English well. Have likes and dislikes and not agenda's.

Good luck with your quest you're always welcome to hit me up if you'd like to talk more.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Good people on the internet is like finding playmates in a burn ward

1|1
    0|0
  • You answered your own question. Don't trust anyone on the internet unless you know them in real life and can verify their identity in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's not much I can say on my side as positive, but I am a good person 🙂 ok may my sarcasm and hursh honesty is a bit of confusing.. but my heart is good.

just dont ever give up. wanna talk can pm me 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • It's internet.. you always have to be careful. There are lots of nice people out there. You don't have to trust them but don't lose your ability to trust just because of a one stupid guy. Usually the more transparent the guy more you can trust him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is just like in real life, no difference, people can lie in real life too and it's hard to find the good ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm also married and have kids😭 Sorry that I lied to you!😭

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty much the same thing if you meet someone like at the mall or elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a good person. You can talk to me in PM.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good person. I swear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well unfortunately a lot if jerks out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • That happened to me with s girl

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to tap into intuition. Currently you are only using your physical mind that is limited to what you can see, feel, or hear. Intuition has no boundaries and you can know stuff without even being in the same location.

Even these words I'm writing here now, they have an energy behind them. Don't just read my words, feel the energy behind them. There is a part of us that hears when we listen, and sees when we look. It's beyond eyes, beyond ears, and beyond anything physical.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes