Is there actually a way to tell if someone likes you?

Am I oblivious or are there obvious signs when someone likes you

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are a lot worse than girls at reading subtle body language signs, so they might give all sorts of signals without realizing it themselves. The best way to tell is just be nice to the suspect and don't act like you want to leave anytime they're around, and pretty soon they'll indicate interest openly if it's there. Or if you don't like them back, then who cares what they're thinking anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• Body language, their tone of their voice, and the way they act or speak when you are holding a conversation with them!!! That's how you tell if they like you or not...

• No, that doesn't work. You can never tell unless you're able to literally read the person's mind.

• Okay, I'm sorry.

• I knew you weren't talking to me first. I was just giving an opinion by responding to you. Did not mean to offend you.