Is there actually a way to tell if someone likes you?

Am I oblivious or are there obvious signs when someone likes you

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are a lot worse than girls at reading subtle body language signs, so they might give all sorts of signals without realizing it themselves. The best way to tell is just be nice to the suspect and don't act like you want to leave anytime they're around, and pretty soon they'll indicate interest openly if it's there. Or if you don't like them back, then who cares what they're thinking anyway?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Body language, their tone of their voice, and the way they act or speak when you are holding a conversation with them!!! That's how you tell if they like you or not...

0|0
    0|0
    • No, that doesn't work. You can never tell unless you're able to literally read the person's mind.

• Show All
    • Okay, I'm sorry.

• I knew you weren't talking to me first. I was just giving an opinion by responding to you. Did not mean to offend you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Talk to then about movie stars and ask him what he thinks about a certain attractive female celebrity and why! Then joke and say I wanted to do _____ what ever that celeb does, at that point they should get the hint. If not, tell him you don't have a gag reflex!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Signs can differ. There's no "formula" or "spreadsheet" that can be used and applied to everyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, some people act real nice then use you others are too shy to tell you how they feel you just have to take a chance and tell people how you feel and hope they do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can never tell no matter how hard you try. Your best bet is to wait / ask out the person and then find out from them telling you. No obvious one size fits all signs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Were all totally oblivious to the signs. Just be direct. It's the quickest simplest way.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a meter which can take readings I guess 🤔 LOL
    Just ask that person is what you should do

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask them.

Though they could always lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea.

'hey do you like me?'