Do men find a single mother to be intimidating, when your not in a position to take care of her and the kids?

Say you don't have much and she basically has her stuff together. What would you do? How would you feel?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't feel that it's intimidation, but more of guys don't really want to deal with kids unless they feel ready. Personally I don't feel like I'm ready to be a father also I kind of don't want to deal with kids currently. Most young guys are the same way. Maybe if I found the right girl I would be with her and support her and her kid, but I have not found anyone yet.

• How old are you?

• Why what would you say if I was around the age of 26-28?

• Still young