Does race matter?

When you are picking a date interest does race matter to you? For some people they like to stay in their particular race, as some black people like to date other black people, white with white, Mexican's with Mexicans and so on. Why is that? And would it be considered racist if you didn't want to date a person just because of their race and ethnicity?

814

Most Helpful Guy

• ethnicity... and no but most people are attracted to an ethnicity not because of any prejudice but because that is mostly what they see. For me I mostly see white women so generally I am attracted to white women as that is the highest percentage of people I see.

Most Helpful Girl

• Race doesn't matter to me, Im gon like whoever the fuck im gon like whther he's Mexican like me, black, white, hawaiian, Asian, middle-Eastern, etc. <3 my parents are lowkey racist tho