Should I be Worried? ARE THEY JUST FRIENDS?

My boyfriend, and this girl, which I didn't worry about before, because she was in a relationship. Although I found out they recently broke up, which made me question her and my boyfriend's relationship. They're friends, but I feel she likes him. I know it sounds childish, but I saw them today doing a secret handshake or whatever and it seemed super more friendly than flirtatious. She is friendly to me sometimes, and then others she just stares at me and acts like I don't exist other times. Anyway this girl, she gives me bad vibes, and I feel like she doesn't like me or is jealous or something, I don't know. I'm not the jealous type, so I didn't ask my boyfriend what's going on between them, should I? Am I just overreacting?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's possible that they're just friends and she doesn't like you, both can be true at once. Unless your boyfriend is a really good liar, I would just ask him honestly what their relationship is. That way you get the truth and there's no behind-the-back intrigue. You won't come off bad if you ask calmly, and he might even find it cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, first off, yes you should be worried, but try to lay low (act like everything is normal) until you have enough evidence saying that she's going to ruin your relationship

0|0
    0|0
    • That is the worst thing to do. Slowly gathering "evidence" behind your boyfriend's back ruins any trust he might have in you.

Recommended myTakes