If a guy offers to drop me off something because Im sick, does it mean he genuinely likes me?

I've been seeing this guy recently
We only met 1 month ago
And we have been on 4 dates so far
I told him I was sick today so didn't go to work
He asked me:
"How you feeling?"
And I said
"Im a little better"
Then he asked me:
"Do you want or need anything? I can get something for you since Im on the way home from work now"
If he offers to drop me off something because Im sick, does it mean he genuinely likes me?
Or just genuinely nice guy?
  • Yes he likes you
  • Nah he's just being a nice guy

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems like a nice guy. On the face of it it seems that he cares about you on some level and wants to help you out as you're sick (Of course a cynical person could say he's using it as a tactic to seem like a nice guy, but really hoping that you'll say that you don't need anything).
    You've been getting to know him I've the month, does this fit in with his character? He sounds like a decent guy, it's a positive sign, just feel happy you have someone willing to be there for you.

• Well he asked me to be his girlfriend on our 4th date
      But i said dont wanna rush it

• Seems like that answers your original question. He wouldn't ask you to formalize your relationship if he didn't like you. He's just trying to show you that he cares

Most Helpful Girl

• Both he's a good guy and he likes you. I have a lot of male friends who treat me like they treat everyone else. If I'm sick all they want to know is if it's contagious and if there's a possibility they'll get it