If a guy offers to drop me off something because Im sick, does it mean he genuinely likes me?

I've been seeing this guy recently
We only met 1 month ago
And we have been on 4 dates so far
I told him I was sick today so didn't go to work
He asked me:
"How you feeling?"
And I said
"Im a little better"
Then he asked me:
"Do you want or need anything? I can get something for you since Im on the way home from work now"
If he offers to drop me off something because Im sick, does it mean he genuinely likes me?
Or just genuinely nice guy?
  • Yes he likes you
    Vote A
  • Nah he's just being a nice guy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems like a nice guy. On the face of it it seems that he cares about you on some level and wants to help you out as you're sick (Of course a cynical person could say he's using it as a tactic to seem like a nice guy, but really hoping that you'll say that you don't need anything).
    You've been getting to know him I've the month, does this fit in with his character? He sounds like a decent guy, it's a positive sign, just feel happy you have someone willing to be there for you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well he asked me to be his girlfriend on our 4th date
      But i said dont wanna rush it

• Seems like that answers your original question. He wouldn't ask you to formalize your relationship if he didn't like you. He's just trying to show you that he cares

Most Helpful Girl

• Both he's a good guy and he likes you. I have a lot of male friends who treat me like they treat everyone else. If I'm sick all they want to know is if it's contagious and if there's a possibility they'll get it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I voted no. I will take care of sick people when I don't like them. I also do good things for guys I don't like along with girls I don't like since I'm straight.

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't read to much into this. He may be a nice guy that is friendly and helpful. And he may or may not like you. He probably isn't going to do it for the bitch who always gives him trouble, but it doesn't mean any thing else. Just be happy that you have someone who could be a good friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he cares about you and wants the best for you. Yeah he genuinely likes you.

1|0
    0|0
  • If both my legs are broken and some girl offers to drive me to the hospital does that mean she’s into me?

0|0
    1|0
  • It could be either really. I would do that for any friend, male or female, interest or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I would say that he was just being kind and considerate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that kind of thing for others. Especially close friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it means He likes Yu you Means he Likes you and is A nice Guy The Traits are not in conflict or Mutually Exclusive

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't just do that unless they genuinely care

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most guys aren't going to risk the plague if they don't have sexual and romantic intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • That he is still talking to you after this long would indercat he still likes u that's clear

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be either way but I would say he really cares about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like he likes you

0|0
    1|0
  • No not all ways

0|1
    1|0

0|1
    1|0
  • Just being a good friend

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just being nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Given the 4 dates, he probably likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He cares for you

0|0
    0|0
  • He just being nice

0|0
    0|0
  • he sounds really nice and interested into you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he likes you not sure if it's romantic liking

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't mean he likes you but it means he cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just being a nice guy. Don't get too emotional.

0|1
    1|0
  • Don’t friendzone him please. Just don’t.

If he likes you he will ask you to hang out sometime soon. He is NOT doing that just to “be friends”

1|1
    0|0
  • Being nice

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    1|0
  • He does like you. One doesn't get a chance to spend so much time together. So if he gets a chance of spending time with you or gets time to see you more, he will opt for it. So according to me, he likes you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes