Why hookers get less money than virgins selling their V card?

The most expensive hooker demands 40.000$ for a night.
The highest sold virginity is 4.000.000$.
(Lol 100 times more)
Why are non virgin women not that demanded unless they are famous.
Hookers will definitely do anything (deepthroating, taking hard thrusts, etc.)

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hookers have seen more cocks than a urinal. When something is second hand it's cheaper. When it's 1,000th hand it's cheap as hell.

Still, anyone who would pay money for a virgin is basically a sex trader and an utter loser. We should parade these people naked through the streets and throw cabbages at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is multi faceted.

There is the excitement they have in knowing they are the first.

Some don't like the idea of other men having been there.

The idea that a woman that has had past lovers and is comparing him to them really irks a lot of men. He knows a virgin has no experience. He will be "the best" for as long as their encounter lasts..

It all boils down to feeling inferior and inadequate.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol men pay for virginity for not being compared? Are they afraid that the hooker (non virgin) will compare him with others?

• Show All
    • And? Does that bother men?

• Not all, but most.

• if you reading stuff about this the answer is literally put in every place you read about it. Virginity is oh so special in today's society so since you can only lose it once surprise it costs a fk ton to take it from someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because hookers carry diseases or other men's semen as they walk the hooker walk.. but virgins are otherwise non contaminated.. pure gold costs more money honey then mixed gold. šŸ¤‘

1|0
    0|0
  • North Korea's leader will probably buy your virginity. Or one of the Saudi Princes I don't know, for every 15 million men there is 1 man that thinks virginity is holy..

0|0
    0|0
    • many Hollywood actors and American politicians are willing to guy a virgin's virginity as well.

• When you resell a car the value usually drops, do here you go. And there is also the fear of the virgin

1|0
    0|0
  • Because some men get a special kick from deflowering a woman.

Personally, I don't see the point of paying for sex as there's plenty of women out there up for a shag

0|0
    0|0
    • True. There are many sluts.

• Show All
    • 1) happily married women do enjoy sex. Enjoying sex is not typical only of sluts.
      2) I'm a virgin whi is liberated too. Liberation is not typical only of sluts.
      3) everyone can judge anyone. Human right

• A slut is a derogatory term applied to women that are sexually liberated.

Who are you to judge others? Who am I to judge others?

People should do whatever makes them happy as long as it's legal in my opinion - neither you or I are better than anyone else and we have no right to judge others at all.

• It's what the market will bear. You can only sell your virginity once, but hookers can work again an hour later.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because "virginity" is more sought after and is deemed more valuable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it would have to do with the fact that u can't take a girls virginity twice. Basically, it's a once in a life time thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin is a one time special thing, like a limited edition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because men want to be the first

1|0
    0|0
  • Virgins are worth more than hookers

1|0
    0|0
  • You have one virginity

0|0
    0|0
  • The naughty factor is higher.

0|0
    0|0
  • just the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this

0|0
    0|0
  • are you hooker?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. I'm a virgin

• Show All
    • Yes for 1.000.000.000$. Are you willing to buy it?

• I'm not a virginity buyer. I don't like to have sex with anyone other than my wife

• V card is lost only once.
    Other is regular act. A regular thing done 200 times will get much more than V card.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ma'an that guy'$ being ripped off by that hooker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never paid attention to such things

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes