Does this guy just want to hookup?

I am meeting a guy I met on a dating app for a drink tomorrow night. I'm not entirely sure what his intentions are (dating/hookup/whatever) so I figured I would just go and see what happens. Every guy that I have talked to EXCEPT HIM has made it very clear that they're either looking to hookup or they've asked me to dinner/mini-golf and those guys were looking for a relationship

-- his bio said he's recently single but also looking for someone who is ambitious/has goals (I just don't understand why anyone would care if their hookup has life goals)
-- my first message to him was about his MBA, he asked if I was working or in school
-- most of the questions have been asked by me with him asking the same in return
-- told him I was studying last week and said to let him know if I needed a study break. I declined but said we could do coffee another time and he said absolutely.
-- tried to plan a week in advance because my schedule is crazy and he said since it was so far away, let's keep talking and find a time that works for both of us.
--We have talked on the app a couple of messages per day for a little over a week.
-- He usually texts me earlier in the day, though I also stop responding to everyone around 8:30 so maybe he got the time hint
-- He asked me if I wanted to get a drink this morning before the night I suggested originally for coffee.
-- I said I could do after 7, he suggested 9.
-- I said I was in X and we could meet in the middle (so as not to be too close to someone's house/implying I am going to drive aka not get drunk), he agreed and it's basically in the middle.
-- my bio says no hookups but there's no indication in his messages that he's read it
-- He has not asked for my phone number and this is all through the app

I feel like the answer is yes but "girl brain" needs a guy's opinion haha

03