Girls who are unsuccessful but kind and caring, yet are attractive or not?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as she's kind and caring towards guys who are also unsuccessful, just like she is. Because I tend to find that girls like this are only "kind and caring" to guys who have the cash to buy them over, pay for all their needs and wants so that they don't have to. And that isn't kindness or caring; that's just compensated dating.

0|0
    0|0
    • If she doesn't accept paying her things at all

• Well, that'd be just the other extreme, and if she refused to accept that, then she'd be poor and destitute for her entire life. Not much of an improvement.

• I do not understand

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You measure a persons "success" by the size of their heart and strength of their character. If money is what matters most to a person, then they are toxic and not worth having in your life.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow that is great, this gives hope but most guys estimate girl by money

• Those guys, honestly, are shallow people. Life is about finding someone who will be there for you in the tough times, struggling right by your side; not sitting idly by waiting to bail you out. If you have the right chemistry, then the two of you together will rise to nea heights, and money will be trivial at best.

• Unlike women men are not looking towards the opposite sex to be providers.

0|1
    0|0
    • What about financial stability?

• As long as I don't have to pay for her shit, I don't care.

• Being kind and caring is what matters. Bring successful is an unrelated thing and would have no affect on me if I'd find a girl attractive or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, female career success isn't really a factor in mate selection.

0|0
    0|0
    • You can marry one like that if you loved her?

• Show All
    • Thank you! Our genders need to love each other, and I don't really know why there's so much difficulty doing that these days.

• I think people tend to appreciate material even more and they later wonder why they can't find love while it can be in front of their eyes but they simply dump it because it doesn't shine!

We as kids learnt that not every shine is gold though as adults we choose to be decieved by fake shiny!

• if a girl is loving, caring and kind. I'm available for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Unsuccessful with what?

0|0
    0|0
    • In making money

• Show All
    • If she doesn't depend on me to live how is she unsuccessful?

• No savings, no bright position in career

• Both should be caring not a single partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yaa !! But toooo much caring girlfriend can be weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I mean if they are attractive already tho.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes