Girls who are unsuccessful but kind and caring, yet are attractive or not?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as she's kind and caring towards guys who are also unsuccessful, just like she is. Because I tend to find that girls like this are only "kind and caring" to guys who have the cash to buy them over, pay for all their needs and wants so that they don't have to. And that isn't kindness or caring; that's just compensated dating.

• If she doesn't accept paying her things at all

• Well, that'd be just the other extreme, and if she refused to accept that, then she'd be poor and destitute for her entire life. Not much of an improvement.

• I do not understand