Pregnancy early in dating. Make or break the relationship?

After a few months of casual dates, you get pregnant then the 2 move in to raise the child together. Would the coming of the baby more likely to make the relationship stronger or break it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say stronger but some people break under pressure. But I would be thrilled if it happend like that. Don't think that I am hoping for it to happen. That being said I would be ok with it happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Broke mine.
    We knew each other for 6/7 months originally, drifted apart, reconnected 6 months later and started relationship. About 4 months in everything seemed to be going well, then things just turned on six pence, she started pulling away.
    We then found out we were pregnant (Not planned obviously). First thing she did was end it. We talked over the next 3 weeks, she was getting more distant. By that point I just wanted to be in my child's life as much as feasible. Things weren't heading in a good direction, communication had all but broken down. Sadly we had a miscarriage. There were a few messages after, but I didn't feel there was anything left between us, relationship or friendship wise. To many things were mishandled in the 3 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the people involved I think.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes