Would you care if the person you're dating is still in contact with their ex?

Recently, I have been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks now.
We had 4 great dates so far
He wants to see me often
I am quite attracted to him and he's quite nice and sweet guy
He told me that he wants something serious between us because he likes me
On our 4th date, he asked me to be his girl
But I told him "I like you too but lets not rush it and hangout more"
And he replied "Yea I understand"
But the thing is...
Im still in contact with my ex boyfriend
We broke up 4 months ago and we are still in contact every week
And we hangout nearly every week as well
The guy Im seeing.. doesn't know Im still in contact and hanging out with my ex
He told me about his past relationship:
- broke up 10 months ago
- his ex was clingy
- he's not in contact with her anymore
Do you think he will care if I tell him that im still talking and hangingout with my ex?
Or most guys dont care?
  • Yes I would care
  • Nah I wouldn't care

1212

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you're mature enough not to do something stupid there isn't any problem to be in contact with your ex. Im still in contact with my ex and we see eachother maybe even too often but were actually great as friends. My man is in contact with his ex too and i dont see anything wrong in that. People can think and make their own decisions. We have full trust in someone till its broken and if they break your trust they will carry the weight on their shoulders. People are making the whole "ex topic" like a taboo when the ex's have the same chance to fk your partner if not even less than any other person on this world.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. why would you be hanging out with him? Did he all of a sudden turn into this fabulous best friend now? 2. Why would you tell the current guy that you are hanging out with him? What possible good could come of that? Do you just really deep down want to date both? So many questions here.