This girl I've been meeting up with for a few weeks has stopped responding entirely. Whats going on?

We met at a party and hooked up while she was totally sober, we met again, then we met up again at a party where we were both sober and we hooked up again. Through all of this weve been texting, with her being generally slow on responses. Two says ago she suddenly starts texting me all the time and we start to be able to have an actual conversation, and I ask her if she wants to meet again and she just doesn't respond and hasn't reaponded for over 24 hours. Im confused because she's seemed interested the whole time and her friends that I know have said she's very interested in me many times. What do you think is going on here?

01