Are we just friends or are we more?

There's a guy who's been an acquaintance at work but we have recently gotten a lot closer. We have been texting all day every day for the past 3 weeks and the conversation has never died.. it just jumps from topic to topic. We went to a baseball game the other night with some other coworkers and we sat by each other. We shared drinks all night and in the middle of a conversation with others we laughed and he put his head on my shoulder. Then when we were walking I was saying something to him and he put his hand on my back, but my upper back. We play volleyball sometimes and when we high five I swear his hand holds on longer than a high five. He is honestly one of the nicest people I've ever met so I don't know if we're just friends or more. Help!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now you are just friends. But he is interested to become more. If he is too shy, the next move is yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• ask him to hang out or something just to of you

• We went during our lunch break together yesterday. He said he would pay for me because I drove. He is the nicest guy though so I can't tell if he does things because he's interested or just because it's how he is

• people always want to be 100% sure when they make a move but in life you sometimes have to jump... so if you wanna know do something more obvious or tell him you like him...