Are we just friends or are we more?

There's a guy who's been an acquaintance at work but we have recently gotten a lot closer. We have been texting all day every day for the past 3 weeks and the conversation has never died.. it just jumps from topic to topic. We went to a baseball game the other night with some other coworkers and we sat by each other. We shared drinks all night and in the middle of a conversation with others we laughed and he put his head on my shoulder. Then when we were walking I was saying something to him and he put his hand on my back, but my upper back. We play volleyball sometimes and when we high five I swear his hand holds on longer than a high five. He is honestly one of the nicest people I've ever met so I don't know if we're just friends or more. Help!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now you are just friends. But he is interested to become more. If he is too shy, the next move is yours.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ask him to hang out or something just to of you

1|0
    0|0
    • We went during our lunch break together yesterday. He said he would pay for me because I drove. He is the nicest guy though so I can't tell if he does things because he's interested or just because it's how he is

• people always want to be 100% sure when they make a move but in life you sometimes have to jump... so if you wanna know do something more obvious or tell him you like him...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well that seems that a relationship is being developed, i see good potential for you two having a serious relationship in the near future, if you are interested in him, time to start flirting more with him to see what´s up with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • He’s definitely getting comfortable. Go for it, I’m sure he considers you more than just friends.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes