Intimidated by intelligent or independent girls?

Guys, do you feel intimidated by independent or intelligent girls? I have the feeling that is appreciated by the male, the typical shy girl who depends a little on the man. Something completely contrary to what I am. I consider myself to be an independent and intelligent girl, who know how to have debates on various subjects and I defend my opinion by accepting that people do not always agree with me. However, when I talk to guys, I feel like they end up being intimidated.

I would like to know your opinion. Do you ever feel intimidated by a women?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I've felt intimidated by women, but never because they were smart or independent. I love argument/debate and respect and value independence highly, both in myself, my friends, and any partners I will have in the future. If anything I'd want a girl who can hold her own against me and offer deep intelligent discussion, I don't even care if I lose the debate. The few times I feel intimidated by women have been because they seemed too perfect all around. These women made me feel lesser because I know my own imperfections, like that I am typically quite lazy haha.