Mainly for ladies, but anyone can answer, would you date someone who wears waist trainers, even outside the gym?

I'm shocked how many women wear them in real life outside the gym. And men still date them. Not saying it's the worst thing a woman can do/ have; but just as with makeup, I have a sneaking suspicion it's something women expect men to be accepting of, but themselves not so accepting if he did it.

Let's say you find a sexy man, he has a nice fit body. Y'all go home together, take of your clothes. And then bam, y'all both are flabby and mad at the deceit with y'alls waist trainers lol

Would you date someone who wears waist trainers nearly all the time?
Mainly for ladies, but anyone can answer, would you date someone who wears waist trainers, even outside the gym?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It certainly shows that the person, regardless the gender, is not really comfortable with himself. It is OK to wear those things, but it is not when it becomes an obsession in my own honest opinion.
    I don't wear anything like that, and frankly I wouldn't know if a woman is wearing it without touching her, especially if she has fluffy clothes on.
    Nevertheless, for the good sake of the question I will answer YES in case I am liking the soul that she is and the way she is treating me with respect and love dear Buchita :-)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men and women are held up to different standards. Men expect women to be naturally beautiful no makeup and have big boobs, snatched waist, and butts. I don’t wear waist trainers but I understand why a lot of women do just like the wear wonder bras and butt pads, and learn natural makeup applications. They’re held to unnatural beauty standards and that’s not even all of them. Let’s not get into skin lightening, lip injections, and hair extensions. Yeah abs are nice but most girls just want you to not be a douche.

2|0
    0|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't even know what a waist trainer is. 😂 But I'm guessing a corset of some sort? I don't find a musclely body attractive, so I wouldn't date someone who even acts like they have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date a man wearing such thing (same stands for woman). People should learn to love their body, accept it and work to make it healthier. A person wearing such thing is just screaming how insecure he/she is and thats a huge turn off. Prefer a chubby man than a fake one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no because for one, abs aren't a necessity for me. Two, that's weird as hell.

2|0
    0|0
  • My biggest problem is that people wearing this try to look "hotter" and thus attract someone who really want that kind of body shape. But it is nothing wrong if you have "a little more" or are called fat.
    Noone needs to hide away because of his/hers weight. If you feel unsexy then just start to workout, nothing else will help.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think it would be very fun to hug the dude and then meet with very hard uncomfortable plastic. Like the first picture, i don’t really like waist trainers but i know some of the ones ladies use are like not rock hard so if the guy wants to use one that’s not solid plastic then I’m sure i wouldn’t care too much. But overall i think it’s. l better to accept your natural body and I’d probably prefer it that way for hugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • What a fuck that's a real thing? I thought it's just a joke

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know what a waist trainer was, i had to go look it up! I don't think either gender should hide their true body form - it's going to come out eventually and then what?

0|1
    0|0
  • Aren't you supposed to wear waist trainers as much as possible for them to work 🤔
    I don't know I don't wear them.
    But the male chest thing would have me LMAO and kill the mood 😂🤣

1|0
    0|1
  • Never. You cannot even compare female waist trainers with male waist trainers. Women have to wear more snug, tight, thin, revealing, skin-showing clothes on several occasions, plus waist trainers are meant to actually make the waist slimmer overtime.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if men wore the exact same slimming trainer? Would it be ok then?

• Slimming for belly fat? Yeah it's fine if that guy is doing that with the purpose of getting in shape.

• I prefer my lady to be natural, I don't want no cake makeup of trainers to be a part of the foundation of the relationship.
    If she wants to try it later on , its her choice

0|0
    0|0
  • I for sure wouldn't date a guy who wears a muscle vest lol. Waist trainers aren't really a thing where I'm from.

0|0
    0|0
  • OK but if I wear a corset as a piece of clothing is that okay or is it also considered deceit?

0|0
    0|0
  • haha that's so funny! I've never heard of those, I would keep dating him but I would probably tease him too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Won't his arms give him away?
    It's almost impossible to have a nice chest with crappy arms.

2|1
    0|0
    • Almost always see guys with massive arms and tiny chests though

• That's true, but I rarely see chest and abs with flabby arms

• I love my waist trainer and I can't wait until I can start using it again

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care deeply about physical shape. More into spiritual and emotional beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't

Even if she's really not slim she shouldn't hide it

0|0
    0|0
  • No hahahahah that’s ridiculous

1|1
    0|0
  • What is a waist train?

1|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty fucking desperate

1|4
    0|0
  • I consider it a work in progress

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh no.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, it reeks of insecurity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine it suddenly rips off in front of everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Creepy, Id dump as a fake...

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls wearing waist trainers I don’t mind. That inflatable Spongebob muscle thing is not going to fly by me. I mean you can wear it but I’m gonna be like wtf the entire time. I’d probably just throw it away and tell him he’s fine the way he is. As a girl I waist train when I’m home. Sometimes I have my waist trainer when I go to the grocery store. It’s just so my stomach contains itself not because I’m insecure or anything but to avoid bloating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather have a chubby girl than an insecure one

3|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes