Mainly for ladies, but anyone can answer, would you date someone who wears waist trainers, even outside the gym?

I'm shocked how many women wear them in real life outside the gym. And men still date them. Not saying it's the worst thing a woman can do/ have; but just as with makeup, I have a sneaking suspicion it's something women expect men to be accepting of, but themselves not so accepting if he did it.

Let's say you find a sexy man, he has a nice fit body. Y'all go home together, take of your clothes. And then bam, y'all both are flabby and mad at the deceit with y'alls waist trainers lol

Would you date someone who wears waist trainers nearly all the time?

• Yes
  • No

1917

Most Helpful Guy

• It certainly shows that the person, regardless the gender, is not really comfortable with himself. It is OK to wear those things, but it is not when it becomes an obsession in my own honest opinion.
    I don't wear anything like that, and frankly I wouldn't know if a woman is wearing it without touching her, especially if she has fluffy clothes on.
    Nevertheless, for the good sake of the question I will answer YES in case I am liking the soul that she is and the way she is treating me with respect and love dear Buchita :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men and women are held up to different standards. Men expect women to be naturally beautiful no makeup and have big boobs, snatched waist, and butts. I don’t wear waist trainers but I understand why a lot of women do just like the wear wonder bras and butt pads, and learn natural makeup applications. They’re held to unnatural beauty standards and that’s not even all of them. Let’s not get into skin lightening, lip injections, and hair extensions. Yeah abs are nice but most girls just want you to not be a douche.