Is it better to date a younger guy or older?

The guys Iv met since I was young and even til 17,18, were all around same age as me like 19-21 and never liked me, stopped talking to me once they knew I liked them, lied to me, were taken married or just hurt me. Even wen I was 19 I met a guy that was 25 and he was imature and I was stressed unhappy crying daily and recently met a guy that’s 27 and he’s polite respectful decent mature guy. We call daily and makes me laugh and takes me out, kisses my hand. My mom says this guy got me very content and is happy I’m happier now.
I always wanted a real man, bit older and I am romantic and loving and always wanted a guy like that.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Age is just a number. Depends on what you want a mature guy or non mature. There are guys in there 30s plus who are still immature and there are some young guys who are more mature then most adults. Just need to find the right guy no matter what age.

• That guy that’s 25 I thought would be mature but I was wrong 😂 the guy that’s 27 is mature and treating me good 😌

• Yea I wanted him to be with me on my bday n he never wanted to then I wanted to go to pier with him like 3 months ago n nothing , only makeout in car so I was tired of it and luckily this guy came along 🙂

• Yeah he was more worried about his well being then yours. Good that you found a guy who actually respects and cares for you. 👍

Most Helpful Girl