What is the most attractive thing about a woman/man?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cleanliness, Style and confidence. Attributes: athletic/fit body. Nice ass and legs is a deal closer👌 then there's something in the eyes and lips when used right its a deadly seductive weapon😂😉

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men: their torso. It looks so strong and like “one piece”. Their necks are really sexy as well.

Women: their back, their asses.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A man that won’t cheat. Haven’t ran into one of those in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't really pick just one. If we're talking about the most beautiful parts of a girl, it's eyes, hair, and smile. But if we're talking about the sexiest parts of a girl, it's breasts, ass, and lips. For me, some girls are beautiful but not sexy, while others are sexy but not beautiful. Not sure if that makes any sense to anybody.

1|0
    0|0
    • It does make sense to me. I understand what you’re trying to say! I like the way you think

• Aw, thanks!

• Sexually a girls butt is the most attractive thing for me but some guys like big firm boobs but non sexually its the girls face. Good looking women have an advantage over women who are not as good looking but the old saying is still true, "looks arre only skin deep".

0|0
    0|0
  • How faithful they are to u. In a world of no morals and cheating at every turn. A woman who can stay loyal and faithful is very attractive. Its super rare these days. I've let my gaurd down to many times to give trust where it wasn't earned and got burned 100% of the time. If you give what isn't earned in todays world it gets abused and treated with disregard to the other persons feelings. This is my experience. And what I've seen as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean physical trait or anything?
    Well, when you meet someone, the first impressions is physical.. I like the jawline... them of course, a kind personality.. but also straightforward.. the type that knows what he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Humility , and being open and honest about himself, his life and his feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • About women : feet, beautiful legs, nice attitude! For men : nice shoulders, hard butt, muscled legs and a nice penis! Dont need to be big!!! Just nice! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Smile, voice, eyes, personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would be the way the girl presents herself

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality wise confident kindness. Physically the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that is above average

0|0
    0|0
  • Butt

0|0
    0|0
  • The charming smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • His smile and eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • Kindness
    Purity
    Swallowing
    Self confidence

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental plasticity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being genuine

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • The smile of a man is really attractive i think

0|0
    0|0
  • All good character

0|0
    0|0
  • Curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence/Kindfulness

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence to speak out. Woman tend to be nervous to express any type of feelings. And i love woman with amazing hair and a good looking eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men they are like panda's

0|0
    0|0
  • The mind the personality but they but they have to be ok looking minimal

0|0
    0|0
  • booobiessss

0|1
    0|0
  • Confidence