He is so boring.. is it time to let go?

So.. this guy and I went on a couple dates and we are doing long distance..

Great two dates. The thing is.. now here we are two weeks later and our texting conversations are so dull. I try to keep the conversation going and now I have just given up. Nothing aggravates me more than trying and it's just useless.

So last night I just stopped answering him and that has been it.

Usually every morning he texts me good morning or good night and today nothing... which I actually didn't care because I am so annoyed.

I mean now as I type this I am realizing it isn't even worth it.

part of me wanted it to be, but I don't think it is

well sorry for the ramble.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you already have the answer ;) and you're right to me

• Thank you!!! you're right haha but thanks for reading my ramble I gues

• You're welcome, and yeah.. i learnt it's the most important thing and it's the thing that helps me more with girls ;) haha

• It really is important! Be glad you have it. It's a shame, but I rather talk to a wall