He is so boring.. is it time to let go?

So.. this guy and I went on a couple dates and we are doing long distance..

Great two dates. The thing is.. now here we are two weeks later and our texting conversations are so dull. I try to keep the conversation going and now I have just given up. Nothing aggravates me more than trying and it's just useless.

So last night I just stopped answering him and that has been it.

Usually every morning he texts me good morning or good night and today nothing... which I actually didn't care because I am so annoyed.

I mean now as I type this I am realizing it isn't even worth it.

part of me wanted it to be, but I don't think it is

well sorry for the ramble.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you already have the answer ;) and you're right to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!!! you're right haha but thanks for reading my ramble I gues

• Show All
    • You're welcome, and yeah.. i learnt it's the most important thing and it's the thing that helps me more with girls ;) haha

• It really is important! Be glad you have it. It's a shame, but I rather talk to a wall

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some people don't like texting, and you don't have to text to be in a relationship, in your long distance case it becomes a problem. Just let go

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah.. I am okay with that. I mean texting isn't my favorite but holding a conversation is another. You're right. So not even worth it

• Learned it the hard way, save your conversation for when you meet face to face, that's how memories are created

• You don’t sound like you have a personality. What do you have to offer? Pussy? You can find that anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • You ghosted him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, you guys are dragging it. Call it quits.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes