Is it easy for you to get matches on Tinder?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mosty desparate mens use the tinder. Or there are also some creepy guys who just want one night stands. As far as I have heard about tinder, there are fake people or homosexual people who just change there gender to opposite sex to attract their gender people. I never heard about a successful relationship which is started through any dating apps.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was swiping everyone right, I'd assume it would be easy. That's just because men tend to swipe everyone right and cherry pick from the matches they get. But getting a match doesn't really mean anything to me because in my experience the guys that match me don't answer my messages anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes easy but I never messaged them I only used it to use the profile from the IT crowd as a joke. Have an animal in yournpixtiure and girls swipe, haven't looked in ages but I think I had 30-40 and I am not good looking at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to write interesting info on your profile, like what do you like and things like that, use emojis

0|0
    0|0
  • Never got any matches. On tinder, OKcupid, Zoosk, Bumble, Christiandating or POF and I had full bios on all the accounts. If you are not good looking you will not get matches end of story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope very rare. Usually once a month or two. And most unmatch straight away or are hugely obese.

But recently I changed my pic to a puppy and I'm getting more matches lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was on tinder once. Most my matches were spam bots, and then I met a girl that I was together with for a year. It's much easier for girls though by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had tinder for about 6-7 months, and I've literally NEVER gotten a single match and I swipe right a ton

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it's difficult to get matches, but actually meeting someone from tinder is. I've probably gotten close to 40 matches, have had good conversation with about 8, and only met 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had an issue with it. I mean obviously I'm no god but I've had a couple actually decent relationships come from tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • My tinder is glitched I can neither get matches, delete my account or get a ticket about my glitch answered

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I'm also not even trying I only got it because I was bored and I'm already using it less and less

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve somehow managed to get 15 matches which is surprising given how ugly I am

0|0
    0|0
  • As an average looking guy, it's a joke. Zero matches so far

0|0
    0|0
  • In my case; no. I'm fat and 13, but if you're attractive and have a charming personality, then maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I get matched but they never talk to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use Tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is easier for girls than it is for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Months on Tinder.

Times met with someone - 0

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope coz i dont have tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how ugly you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I am handsome but not photogenic.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea but I wouldn't suggest it

0|0
    0|0
  • No! I swiped right for a thousand times!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope unless its a scammer

0|0
    0|0
  • I never got any

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never had any luck with tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but hard to get good matches

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I am ugly and no one swipe my profile right😞