Since women love to claim that "personality is most important" what makes an attractive personality?

1614

Most Helpful Girl

• This is subjective but what I find most important is a sense of humor, the ability to hold a conversation (not what's up type conversation more like thought provoking conversation) respectful, passionate and trustworthy.

• What's not subjective though is looks.

• I mean there are symmetrical faces that the majority find attractive but individually people find certain things attractive/unattractive. One person could find someone's scar ugly the next could think it's beautiful and because of that I don't wholly agree with your thinking there is a threshold.

• This thing of "there is someone out there who will find you attractive" is nothing but a myth. That only applies to people who are attractive not ugly people such as myself for example.

Most Helpful Guy

• People who are attractive have attractive personalities because they are not insecure or needy. Hence its same thing...

• But they can be idiots or jerks, despite looking good. Doesn't it depend what she thinks is an attractive personality whether theirs is attractive for her, by just not being insecure or needy? It's subjective to a point, like looks, I think.

• @Jon_25 it's about looks

• You're right for the most part: unless it's paired with a crappy personality, the best looks will easily win.