Since women love to claim that "personality is most important" what makes an attractive personality?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is subjective but what I find most important is a sense of humor, the ability to hold a conversation (not what's up type conversation more like thought provoking conversation) respectful, passionate and trustworthy.

0|1
    0|0
    • What's not subjective though is looks.

• Show All
    • I mean there are symmetrical faces that the majority find attractive but individually people find certain things attractive/unattractive. One person could find someone's scar ugly the next could think it's beautiful and because of that I don't wholly agree with your thinking there is a threshold.

• This thing of "there is someone out there who will find you attractive" is nothing but a myth. That only applies to people who are attractive not ugly people such as myself for example.

Most Helpful Guy

• People who are attractive have attractive personalities because they are not insecure or needy. Hence its same thing...

0|0
    0|0
    • But they can be idiots or jerks, despite looking good. Doesn't it depend what she thinks is an attractive personality whether theirs is attractive for her, by just not being insecure or needy? It's subjective to a point, like looks, I think.

• @Jon_25 it's about looks

• You're right for the most part: unless it's paired with a crappy personality, the best looks will easily win.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's pretty hard to pinpoint which characteristics put together would create the most attractive personality. As cliche as it is, confidence is attractive. So is witty humor. I like people who don't take life or themselves too seriously, and that are sociable and passionate.

1|1
    0|0
    • Exactly what she said
      Just be like me 😎
      -But don't waste as much time as i do on this app
      -Work hard for your dreams instead of playing video games all day like i do
      -Don't be a little bishhh
      The list continues 😂

• Funny and kind of quirky or dorky is cute. Also witty and clever is nice lol My boyfriend makes me laugh all the time, and he's kind of nerdy but such a smooth flirt. Also he's such a sweet and caring guy

0|1
    0|0
  • Its not that personality is like the very most important, its just that if you look really good and has a shitty personality then i run in the opposite direction.
    Anyway, confidence, sense of humor, not a jerk not only to ke but to everybody else around him etc the list can go on and on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Confident, funny, charming, kind, nerdy, passionate about his interests, educated, well read, a little bit of a dark sense of humour, comfortable in his own skin, easy going, loves to eat, good fun.

There’s a bunch of things that make someone attractive. You can look good but if you lack all those things, then you’re just simply not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • @TheUglyMan having humility, integrity, itelligence, honesty, compassionate, confident, indepedent, dependable... Wow the list goes on forever.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've been told it is good to be more open and confident. Also have a sense of humor. Also respectful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id like to know how one can get a woman to get close enough to see my personality fact is looks is the starting factor for them to

0|1
    0|0
  • there are so many things, but here are just a few:
    -good sense of humor
    -intelligence
    -open mindedness (not being ignorant)
    -a good balance of confidence and humility
    -generous
    -ambitious (very important)
    -LOYAL
    -cares about me as much as i care about him
    -respects girls
    -adventurous/energetic (kind of fearless) but can be really laid back
    -values his health (hygiene, doesn't smoke or overdrink)
    -can be very strong and calm a lot of the time but also can show his vulnerable side

these traits are just a small amount of what makes an attractive personality

1|1
    0|0
  • What they mean is no fuckboys, no abusers, no addicts etc.
    Career minded. Protective and a measure of sweetness or affectionate

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not the most important, physical attraction is usually always #1.

0|1
    1|0
  • For me: a girl who is smart and is fun to hang around with. Someone who isn't afraid to take things a little quick.

0|1
    0|0
  • A person that thinks outside a box and dont get brainwashed easily and consistency

0|1
    0|0
  • Well a guy who is straightforward about what he wants from the relationship. Oh and a real man

0|0
    0|0
  • "Funny" and "adventurous" seem to rank high, I believe.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Ayyy Lmao personality. You never hear aliens complaining about having women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many lie that it's "most" important lol. It's a sign of weakness. Both are important.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's total bullshit. Power is most important.

0|2
    0|0
  • Don't be ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Openess is the main trait for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Competence.

1|1
    0|0
  • honest, loving, thoughtful, funny, smart etc

0|1
    0|1
  • nerdy shy guys are my jam

0|0
    0|0
    • Looks like that would be me then lol I mean I wouldn't call myself nerdy, but in definitely no joke/ripped dude thats always out doing outdoorsy stuff lol but still not a nerd

• Talkative haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Talkative you'd of loved my 20yr old self cause I don't shut up I'm like an audible book if that book was 30 hrs long.

• The alpha male personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humour

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who is tries to understand me, is loyal, has a sense of humour and is confident! 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • -loyal

Intelligence

Calm

Funny

Love books but it's okay if not

Straight forward

Serious

Possessive

Respectful

Sweet and caring

Trustworthy

Independent and dependable

Adventurous it's okay if not

- Have interest with target shooting , brass knuckles , racing like me but it's okay if his not into it
    - someone who could handle my personality

0|1
    0|0
  • They do care about personality, but subconsciously to them, unattractive people don't have good enough personalities to be with them. When they say "I want a nice boy to bring me flowers" theyres not picturing some nerd it even an average guy, they're picturing Brad Pitt.

Its like how they say "confidence is sexy" who's gonna be more confident, Brad Pitt or you?

0|1
    1|0
    • Haha nice example.

What my girlfriend told me and made sense was that, neither personality or looks make or break a relationship on their own. Just so long as neither one is completely shit awful, then if the other one is super great, it can out weigh the other.
      If you have eh looks and a great personality, it's good. If you have an eh personality and great looks, it's good.
      If you have bad personality and great looks, it's eh.
      If you have great personality and shit awful looks, it's bad.
      So Brad Pitt with a good personality would be pretty good you're right. 😅

Recommended myTakes