Your Thoughts on the Korean war finally ending after 65 years?

Looks like you were all wrong about Kim jong Un he did what everyone has failed to do for 65 years and brought peace to korea

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• YAAA! And y'all think Trump is such a great, fat dingus! He showed you guys. Even with the stupid staged, faked, left side owned and bribed media who were all against him and try to make you guys think he was a total clown. The clown is his do nothing troublemaking predecessor.
    Finally these two countries can be at peace with each other and no more fear and all that. If North Korea puts a toe out of line now with the South dropping hostilities, Mr Trump has a great big button he is going to push and have great reason to waltz around the White House singing, "Look What You Made Me Do" !

0|0
    0|0
    • Pretty sure North Korea knows Donald Trump won't start a nuclear war with them

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not the first to claim peace between the North and South.
    And honestly after his endless sabre rattling recently, I highly doubt there isn't an ulterior motive at play here.
    Like is like comic book supervillain behaviour.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think there's more going on than what we're being shown. Chinese geologists suggest that North Korea's nuclear test site might have collapsed, thus ending any further nuclear development. Maybe their food and resource crisis has reached a breaking point. Either way, it's too early to tell, but for now, it's a start.

0|1
    0|0
  • Glad to see some good news somewhere on the world.

I read like a year ago about NK government members that have fled the country saying the current sanctions imposed on NK gave them a year at most to stay the way they are. About a year later and here we are, really interesting to think about.

Who knew it just took sanctions and actually standing up to Kim to put him in his place. Good job Trump!

0|0
    0|0
    • Put him in his place? And what is his place? Bowing down to the new roman empire the u. s?

• You must not follow world news. I suggest you DYOR if you wanna have a conversation.

• I follow world news just not from fox or cnn or even worse BBC news

• Signing a peace treaty is easy. The key is what’s in the demilitarization plan. The west has held out in the past in a treaty trying to use it as a carrot.

I suspect the main change now is NK perceives they are negotiating from a position of much more strength hence can make much stronger demands.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well the U. s needs to remove every single troop from the South first. Mainly because south korean are protesting about the troop presence there. If war started 30'000 American troops would help much anyway

• 30,000 US troops can do a hell of a lot.

Some SK protest but overall I do NOT think most want the US gone. Have you been to SK? The memory of NK almost taking them over is still very clear in their minds and their memory of UN/US forces saving them.

• 30'000 u. s troops would last about 40 minutes against 10 million so there is zero reason for them to be there they are only causing tension

• Given his past behavior, I think all of this is just a sham to pull the wool over the eyes of everyone watching him. I think that he is trying to put something over on Trump and that things will TOTALLY blow up if he and Trump actually do meet face to face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Which past action didn't you like? He never attacked a country He test nukes on his own soil and tested an empty icbm on international waters. America just bombed a sovergn nation for no reason who is the real enemy here?

• Then you need to pack up and move to North Korea with your hero so you can suck his little teeny weeny!

• North Korea doesn't accept westerners. On the plus side at least the have no islamic terror attacks

• Uh... no dude. We need to wait this out and see what happens. Everyone saying what ^ you're saying is seriously jumping the gun here, no offense.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you listen closely, you can hear thousands of American hawks crying that there won't Korean War 2. The heat is going to Iran now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Iran is a direct ally of Russia and a nuclear power so America will find some weaker country to pick on like Syria

• I highly doubt it’s over. I actually think that the North will invade the South again

0|0
    0|0
    • And what do they stand to gain from that?

• Show All
    • Britain is still a very powerful country with an interest in Asia. And it’s not full of Muslims. It’s overwhelmingly white and Protestant

• I've been to england and ill i can see on the street is indians and a few white. And Britian isn't a powerful country their army is smaller than portugals

• those fuckers were still at war this whole fucking time?

0|0
    0|0
  • Calm before the storm in my opinion. He's a psychopath.

0|0
    0|0
    • You do realise when CNN write " Kim jong un said this" that they never show him actually saying it. Because he never said it its all lies

• I think you meant to say Donald Trump.

0|0
    0|0
    • didn't see donald trump at the meeting

• Show All
    • Seriously? That's your take on it? I mean you're right about one thing. That was a pretty damn funny tweet! I laughed out loud actually. Got a pretty good chuckle out of it. I'm sorry you hate the guy so much. But if you took the time to pay attention to world events you'd realize Trump has his hands in a lot of pots. He has so many things going on behind the scenes. Things that we don't see. This is where the man shines. He's in his element. He has billions of dollars worth of negotiating skills that he has polished and honed to a fine razor's edge, over a long period of time.

• I used to like him when he was talking about leaving Syria alone and Saying Assad is good for beating isis. But when the globalists got hold of him and made him read from a teleprompter i lost all respect

• The war is just beginning

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't even aware about the war till now.

0|0
    0|0
    • You didn't know about the korean war? China and America fought over control or Korea and split it into two. China putting a ww2 veteran as dictator of the North and America putting a wealthy businessman as dictator of the South. The South grandaughter controla the South and The norths grandson now controls the North

• Thank you for this knowledge :)

• No problem everyone deserves to know the truth and not some retard tweets about rocket man that insult human intelligence

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes