Your Thoughts on the Korean war finally ending after 65 years?

Looks like you were all wrong about Kim jong Un he did what everyone has failed to do for 65 years and brought peace to korea

113

Most Helpful Guy

• YAAA! And y'all think Trump is such a great, fat dingus! He showed you guys. Even with the stupid staged, faked, left side owned and bribed media who were all against him and try to make you guys think he was a total clown. The clown is his do nothing troublemaking predecessor.
    Finally these two countries can be at peace with each other and no more fear and all that. If North Korea puts a toe out of line now with the South dropping hostilities, Mr Trump has a great big button he is going to push and have great reason to waltz around the White House singing, "Look What You Made Me Do" !

• Pretty sure North Korea knows Donald Trump won't start a nuclear war with them

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not the first to claim peace between the North and South.
    And honestly after his endless sabre rattling recently, I highly doubt there isn't an ulterior motive at play here.
    Like is like comic book supervillain behaviour.