Ever competed with a close friend to date a same guy/gal?

Did you succeed? How did it affect your friendship?

20

20
  • Hmm yeah. When I was 21 I really liked this one guy and my best friend from middle school knew this and went as far to say to him that I'll never put out (I was a virgin) because she just wanted to fuck him. He picked me. She and I had a falling out for a different reason but we still talk.

• Lol
      You sure she was your best friend?

• We only stayed together nine months but I gave him my virginity. My "friend" and I fell out not because of him but because when she was homeless, I fed her and gave her a roof at no cost and when I became homeless she ate in front of me and was okay with me sleeping outside.

• Yeah it hurts when the very people you helped turn ungrateful when you need them.

• I would never put myself or let myself be put in such a situation, because I don't believe love is equal to competition. He has to pick one and we don't have to compete for that

• You saying you would be totally ok and it won't have any impact on your friendship if he picked your friend over you?

• Well you are quite mature for you age :)

• Thank u 😁