I talk to this other guy more than I talk to my boyfriend?

I think I connect with this other two guys or let's say all the guys I know more than I connect to my boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, we love each other but my boyfriend is not very verbal and it becomes boring many times. He loves me for sure but we just don't discuss about things. I have talked to him about it and he really understands things but is not verbal unless drunk and I love to discuss things out just to clear my head with my loved ones especially. I feel empty sometimes

Do you think I should break up?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I do not know any of you, so I will not project this on your relationship, but I will try to make as clear as I can, I'm not a talkative person as well, and it is one of the reasons why I prefer to be single, however, there have been some girls friends and girlfriends with whom I became very verbal and talkative, because we were too comfortable with each other, and mostly they were girls I was very passionate about. And sometimes I would just go back to being me. My point is we can hit really decide when to be verbal and when to quiet, it just happens. You just have to see if being talkative is the main thing that you like in a guy, and if so, at least try something to make him get out of his bubble, and if you can't, try to see what he has that you can't get anywhere else, and is it enough to make you stay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try to make him coz we boys are too dumb to understand unless something pressures us 😅 so press him a little more he'll understand ✌️😉

0|0
    0|0
    • He understands this shit but he just doesn't talk that much that's his nature

• Y exactly..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes