Why doesn’t my boyfriend invite me to parties?

We have been dating for a month. Before this we were like a thing, friends with benefits, and we used to go out all the time. Since we have been dating he only wants to meet alone. He has a party this weekend with his friends and he knows I know about it but he doesn’t want me to come because he says if I go he will only want to be with me and not his friends, but he wants to party with friends.
Obviously I know he has to have time alone with his friends but he never wants me to go party with him anymore, and he knows how much I love it !
This is not normal and it’s making me feel really shit... he knows how I feel I’ve told him but he doesn’t really seem to mind. Wtf do I do?

11