Why doesn’t my boyfriend invite me to parties?

We have been dating for a month. Before this we were like a thing, friends with benefits, and we used to go out all the time. Since we have been dating he only wants to meet alone. He has a party this weekend with his friends and he knows I know about it but he doesn’t want me to come because he says if I go he will only want to be with me and not his friends, but he wants to party with friends.
Obviously I know he has to have time alone with his friends but he never wants me to go party with him anymore, and he knows how much I love it !
This is not normal and it’s making me feel really shit... he knows how I feel I’ve told him but he doesn’t really seem to mind. Wtf do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You’re right... I would break up with him honestly. If it’s a party shouldn’t be a big deal.
    If it was like a boys night with JUST HIM & his friends I would let it go but it’s a damn party everyone should be invited.
    Means either 1.) he wants to be selfish and only be with his friends 2.) wants to talk to other girls 3.) isn’t that into you
    Any guy that truly appreciates you will show you off
    He’s clearly not showing you off

0|0
    0|0
  • He said the reason already.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes