Why do girls seem to only be interested in jerks?

I often notice every time I try to date someone or have dated someone they end up being with someone who treats the like an object or lower being and sometimes even end up being beat. I tend to get shit down for being "to nice". How is treating someone with care being to nice

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not that most girls like jerks, its that they love someone who either lied to them or that the person theyre with can be a jerk. Plus a lot of self proclaimed "nice guys" aren't nice at all. Theyre sexists assholes who think saying one nice thing means theyre owed sex

• I get where you are coming from. But as for myself I hold very little interest in sex I'm more a less looking for someone to spend my days with thanks for the feed back

• That nice. I hope you find them

• Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop being so submissive people look down upon you. Doesn’t that anger you.

• I often don't get angry. I try to treat everyone with kindness and In a caring matter I'm not one to be aggressive toward anyone unless they've been aggressive toward me. I wouldn't consider my self as submissive I consider myself to be passive then again I could very well have my self image wrong

• Then you good girls like that