Boyfriend online but no reply. Is he texting someone else?

Maybe I’m being paranoid, maybe not. Been with the boyfriend 8 months, we text a lot. He normally texts me morning and goodnight. No goodnight text tonight but...

Boyfriend hasn’t replied to text but has been online on WhatsApp and Facebook since my goodnight text.

Now im worried about why he isn’t replying. He normally always replies.

Should I confront him or is he just needing space to do his own thing? Am I worried over nothing or is this something?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the thing about all is the feeling of giving more then you receive ask yourself “do I do that” with all being said you have to trust him that’s all you really have... the only means of conflict is if when you do it. Do you receive the same in return.

• We never don’t reply to each other. We always finish with a night text. He hasn’t tonight, despite being online

• Mistakes also happen... and to tell you the truth fb isn’t all that accurate if I leave the app running it says I’m online whether I’m away from my phone or sleep

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't trust him, break up. You've obviously been online as well, not talking to him.

• I sent him the last text

• ☝🏻Yessss! This is MHO!☝🏻

• @Doctor_Strix thanks m8