Boyfriend online but no reply. Is he texting someone else?

Maybe I’m being paranoid, maybe not. Been with the boyfriend 8 months, we text a lot. He normally texts me morning and goodnight. No goodnight text tonight but...

Boyfriend hasn’t replied to text but has been online on WhatsApp and Facebook since my goodnight text.

Now im worried about why he isn’t replying. He normally always replies.

Should I confront him or is he just needing space to do his own thing? Am I worried over nothing or is this something?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the thing about all is the feeling of giving more then you receive ask yourself “do I do that” with all being said you have to trust him that’s all you really have... the only means of conflict is if when you do it. Do you receive the same in return.

0|0
    0|0
    • We never don’t reply to each other. We always finish with a night text. He hasn’t tonight, despite being online

• Mistakes also happen... and to tell you the truth fb isn’t all that accurate if I leave the app running it says I’m online whether I’m away from my phone or sleep

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't trust him, break up. You've obviously been online as well, not talking to him.

0|1
    0|0
    • I sent him the last text

• Show All
    • ☝🏻Yessss! This is MHO!☝🏻

• @Doctor_Strix thanks m8

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe you're smothering... MAYBE.

But if this is the only time, yeah, you should cool it.

If its frequent, like every other day, could be texting someone; that all being said, there's no proof

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him but dont be mean to him. Trust me im on this long distance too its crazy by the way. its beats the sex and having a lot of communication with each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t worry about him.

1|1
    0|0
  • maybe he went to the shower and left his phone on

0|0
    0|0
  • Paranoid yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just call him and ask?