Are most people these days unfaithful?

Well I've seen on a number of post where guys say the most important thing is to find a woman that is loyal you know like most people these days are not and its so rare to find one who doesn't, am curious to hear what you guys have to say cause personally I've never cheated or even thought about it, if al with someone then am with just them and its just not an idea that comes to me.
  • Girls cheat a lot these days
    Vote A
  • Guys cheat a lot these days
    Vote B
  • I've cheated
    Vote C
  • I was cheated on
    Vote D
  • I don't cheat
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Women cheat as much as men if not more nowadays, it is very sad, i would say that 50 % of the population has already either cheated or being a victim of cheating, for sure, but as this state of things dominated by the occultist elite and parasitic aliens are coming to an end this will improve, for sure.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was cheated on and found out in the worst way. I am not a cheater. Just break up if you’re unhappy yo.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some studies suggest 50% of people will cheat. Some studies have the number as high as 80% so yes most people are unfaithful if you choose to believe the percentages. I have never cheated but I have been cheated on by three different women. What hurts is those 3 women are the 3 women I have ever loved the most in my life so the more I like a woman, the more I think she will cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very loyal in a monogamous relationship if you want to call it that when I'm with if I see something and want more than what I've got I'm going to tell you and then I'll be the first to tell you you won't hear it for someone else you will hear it from me down behind your back and it won't be done behind down behind your back and it won't be done behinddown behind your back and it won't be done behind your back so you will know so you have time to make a choice of what you want to do then you have that time

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had the dirty done to me twice (situations arnt the us

0|0
    0|0
    • --the same as normal types but still feel i was cheated on)

• it's really hard to find a faithful person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't cheat. But I was cheated on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes