Are most people these days unfaithful?

Well I've seen on a number of post where guys say the most important thing is to find a woman that is loyal you know like most people these days are not and its so rare to find one who doesn't, am curious to hear what you guys have to say cause personally I've never cheated or even thought about it, if al with someone then am with just them and its just not an idea that comes to me.
  • Girls cheat a lot these days
  • Guys cheat a lot these days
  • I've cheated
    Vote C
  • I was cheated on
    Vote D
  • I don't cheat
    Vote E

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Women cheat as much as men if not more nowadays, it is very sad, i would say that 50 % of the population has already either cheated or being a victim of cheating, for sure, but as this state of things dominated by the occultist elite and parasitic aliens are coming to an end this will improve, for sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was cheated on and found out in the worst way. I am not a cheater. Just break up if you’re unhappy yo.