Is there any true love around the world? my 7 years old love been only a beautiful lie?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• There is love somewhere definitely, but it’s hard to find and even harder to remain..

• would you please show me the door to it? I thought that I have. been on. the. right road until I found. my self lost inbetween

• Well, everything happens for a good reason, maybe that person was meant only to teach you life lesson, maybe there is someone who will be very loving and caring for you? You’re just 23 life is starting now for you, ehy you have such pessimistic thoughts. Just be cool, have fun, come on

• you right thanks for this I really appreciate. sorry am I allowed to ask about your name plz?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your 7 year old love?
    @Kandy-Kane?

• yes I have been with her for 7 year. and now all gone been only a lie

• @kandy_kane. lol 😂 what about your opinion?

• I believe true love exists