Would you date a transfemale?

I am a 6' transfemale with a very slim figure and slightly broad shoulders a lot of people have told me they thought i was a cisgender female until i spoke because i have a deep voice. I raised my voice now and one of my teachers said he had to look at my file to see what gender was checked

115

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have preferred if you had posted as one that I could private chat with, rather than Anonymous, though I understand why you posted that way.
    I have known a few, going each way, many that are 'alternative' and they have all been friends.
    You are who you are, and some don't understand that. Some that 'HATE' the most, seem to have their own, internal conflicts about their 'gender'!! :)
    I care, and like the person, and I couldn't care less about sexual organs, gender perception, race, religion, or any of that shit that so many are hung up on!!
    Get over it, people!! There are differences, and in the diversity, we have so much more to work with!!

• Ill follow you so you can send that pm

• My xper level is to low? What is xper level

• Some silly thing they do here, when you don't post enough! Follow me, and I can accept the follow, and then we should be able to chat

Most Helpful Girl