Would you date a transfemale?

I am a 6' transfemale with a very slim figure and slightly broad shoulders a lot of people have told me they thought i was a cisgender female until i spoke because i have a deep voice. I raised my voice now and one of my teachers said he had to look at my file to see what gender was checked

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have preferred if you had posted as one that I could private chat with, rather than Anonymous, though I understand why you posted that way.
    I have known a few, going each way, many that are 'alternative' and they have all been friends.
    You are who you are, and some don't understand that. Some that 'HATE' the most, seem to have their own, internal conflicts about their 'gender'!! :)
    I care, and like the person, and I couldn't care less about sexual organs, gender perception, race, religion, or any of that shit that so many are hung up on!!
    Get over it, people!! There are differences, and in the diversity, we have so much more to work with!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Ill follow you so you can send that pm

• Show All
    • My xper level is to low? What is xper level

• Some silly thing they do here, when you don't post enough! Follow me, and I can accept the follow, and then we should be able to chat

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have no problem whatsoever with dating a transwoman. I've actually had a few dates with a couple transwomen and they were lovely and so affectionate. Honestly some of the best dates I've ever had.

1|0
    0|0
    • Did it ever feel like you where dating a man?

• Show All
    • No problem. And hey, if you want to talk about this it anything, feel free to send me a private message. I'd be happy to talk about anything you want to discuss. :)

• Will do thanks

• Yes, I would, it shouldn't matter what gender you are, as long as your happy, so I don't see why the same rule can't apply to love

1|1
    0|0
    • I wish everyone thought like you😊

• Show All
    • I used to get people looking at me about 6 months ago if i went to the mens i was verbally or physically abused and if i went to the womens the women would stare at me. Whats wrong with being happy and fixing my life. Now though i can use the womens

• I don't know how awful it must be to be abused like that, but I hope it wasn't enough to make you sad, because whatever they might say, you got all rights to be happy, and screw anyone else who thinks you don't

• Yes i can date... Body is the last thing you should get... If the person is good from inside heart... Then of coure i can date her... Make her feel good... And try to give everything that she wants... And changing yourself for other is never a good option...

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally? Probably not but I wouldn’t mind being friends with you and bringing you into my circle of friends or something

1|0
    0|0
  • I think, there is a point in which, it is not possible for either gender to know if a partner has gone through a sex change therapy, as such I think, if it is the case I would be ok, because either way, the person she is right now is what matters and not what used to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I dont mind dating trans. Anyone is free to identify who they are and be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cisgender, transfemale what next... ther seems to be a new one each week. LGB, LGBT, LGBTQ, LGBTQI and on and on and on

0|2
    0|0
  • Well you need to understand, straight guys are not going to be interested. So your best bet is with bisexuals or gay men. Then again are you interested in men or women? Because a woman is a whole nother story. You might have a penis but they probably won't like the fact you are the feminine one out of the two of them.

It's a tricky dating landscape as a straight person so I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you.

Oh and one more thing, as much as I hate to have to use this word... Please don't refer to the average person who is straight, a Cis. Dare I say it "triggers" me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am interested in men and i consider myself straight. As for the cis part can you please explain what cis means to you? To me a cis gender refers to a person born as that gender so a cismale was born male and identifies as male vice versa. I would very much like to know if i am using the term improperly. Thank you

• Show All
    • Well this is the thing I think you have realized. Fixing the outer body can't fix a problem located in the mind. And you're finding that out now. This is an identity disorder, plain and simple. Because of this, you're likely to have depression, higher anxiety, emotional disabilities and instability.
      I'm sorry you didn't get the treatment you needed before but it's too late now. You have permanently altered your hormonal system. You now have a hormonal imbalance too. Having estrogen for a women is good, having that much for a biological male creates further chemical imbalances in the brain as well as hormonal ones in your physiology. This surgery gave you an initial high, a sense of content right? But now that's gone? That's because the procedure is like a drug, you feel strong and powerful for a while but when it wears off you go back to normal, only now you have dangerous chemicals in your body.

Im not someone who believes bullying transgender/transsexual people is wise.

• But I do recognize we need to study this more in order to suppress these harmful thoughts and rid you of your emotional suffering. This is not to be mean, this is to take care of a disorder. I'm autistic and I have mood disorders. So I take medicine and thank fuck I do.

• You might have better luck with bi guys but I have no idea how you can go about meeting them

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice. I will definitely use it.

• No. You have a penis. I want vaginalfemales.

0|0
    0|1
    • I plan on saving money to get bottem surgery but with a fastfood job its kinda hard to raise enough money. Ps the cost of the surgeon i want is a couple thousand more than a brand new car and i want to goto college. Which will limit how much i can save

• Try GoFundMe.

• Sorry, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats perfectly fine. I appreciate the answer

• No I don't date the mentally ill

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't keep up with the names. Does transfemale mean you were born with a dick that you had removed, or you were born with a snatch that you sealed up? Either way, no, not dating you.

0|0
    0|0
    • A transfemale is born male at birth and uses estrogen and testosterone blockers to transition to female. A transfemlale does not need to have the penis removed some transfemales are okay with having a penis, others like me want it gone but can't afford it. Currently my hormone levels are the same as a cisfemale ( a female born female at birth) and because of this i have grown breasts my hips have widened and my body fat has changed along with a few other things.

• I would but you are too tall.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes