Do I have any chance at all with this guy? He was recently divorced?

I work at a coffee shop a little bit down from a restaurant he works at. I’m 23, he’s 34. He’s Hispanic. We haven’t officially met. My coworker is dating his younger nephew, and have been together since January. Initially his nephew hit on me but I knew my coworker liked him so I directed him her way and now they’re inseparable. Back last fall I looked at the 34 year old’s Facebook because we all thought he was so good looking, and turned out he was married with a 3/4 year old. His (now ex) wife is really not attractive though, I’m not trying to be mean, but she’s really fat and her face isn’t pretty, we were all surprised that’s why I mention it.

So a couple months ago she cheated on him. They are soon divorced or are currently, and my coworker said I should go out with him. Her boyfriend (his nephew) said he told him he isn’t looking for a girl now and is just focusing on his child, but I figured it may be worth a try just to have my coworker bring me up and tell him I’m interested in him. 2 of his other male coworkers have the hots for me as does his lesbian cousin that works with them, I’m known as the “hot” one that works at the coffee place.

Is this too much to try for? I just want to go on a date... I don’t want to be a rebound, I hear he’s super nice and down to earth and sweet. I’d be into a date, is it worth a try? Do I have a chance?

01